photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Friday, September 22, 2017

Friday Links

Happy first day of fall! I am beyond excited for this season to have finally arrived. These past couple of weeks, I have been quite anxious and looking forward to pulling out my fall wardrobe. I can't wait to share my fall outfits with you all. There are a variety of things I am looking forward to and love about fall including, the beautiful colors, endless activities, and great food. I am so excited, and I know this is going to be a great one especially at school.



The adorable, Darci Lynne won America's Got Talent this past week! I had been watching her performances online throughout the season, and I am so happy to hear she won.

The hottest shoes found on the Spring 18 runway.

Did you check out my freshman dorm tour or  collaboration with Warby Parker?

Who What Wear's Fall Issue Guide is very informative for what this season's trends are.

This is how to layer for fall.

Aimee's outfits during New York Fashion Week were killer. My favorites were the all pink suit and all Burgundy.


Enjoy the first weekend of fall!

1 comment:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio