photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, September 18, 2017

Warby Parker Concentric Collection

Greetings from Holy Cross! I know that I have been MIA for a long time here on the blog, but after adjusting to college the past three weeks, I am excited to be back! Since the school year just began, I thought it would be the perfect time to invest in a new pair of glasses. I am also so excited for today's post with Warby Parker to share their new Concentric Collection. A quick disclaimer before I begin: the opinions expressed in this post are solely my own. The Concentric Collection consists of subtle rings of color around each lens. They have some fun color options such as plum, oak, and blue. The plum glasses are definitely my favorite because I love how the pop of purple stands out around your eye.

If you are interested in buying the concentric collection or any other Warby Parker eye glasses, I recommend the Home Try-On process. It is a overall very easy. All you do is select five pairs of glasses you're interested in trying on, and Warby Parker sends them to you for free for five days. Everything including shipping is free of charge. You can wear the glasses you're interested in around town, and see how you feel about them. Below are the Plum, Blue Jay, and Oak glasses that are a part concentric collection. 



Warby Parker also sent me a couple of glasses to try on. Out of the glasses I picked out, the Pearled Tortoise and the Lavender Crystal were my favorites. The tortoise are classic while the crystal are very trendy. Although the lavender glasses don't have the rings of color around the lenses like the concentric collection, they are very similar. Overall, the crystal and concentric collection are very unique and different from an ordinary pair of eye glasses. I also love how this style and collection matches with anything. Here's how I styled the pearled tortoise and the lavender crystal eye glasses the other day. 






Thank you to Warby Parker for collaborating with me on this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio