photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Freshman Dorm Tour

Roberta Roller Rabbit Quilt / Roberta Roller Rabbit pillows (small, large)

It's hard to believe that I have been in college for a little over three weeks. When I arrived to Holy Cross, on move-in day, I was surprised to see how much space there was in my dorm. I didn't think I was going to have enough room to store my clothes, but in fact, there is a sufficient amount of space to hold everything. When I was trying to figure out how I wanted to store and organize my clothes and personal belongings, I came upon these adorable Scout storage bins. The large storage bins are perfect to store under my bed. These bins hold my bulky sweaters, pants, tops, bags, and sheets. It is amazing how deep they are and how many things they can hold. I highly recommend investing in these Scout bins! They come in the cutest patterns, and you can match them with your bedding just like how I did.

4 comments:

  1. I love your room! The blue color scheme is so pretty. Where did you get the zipcode pillow? I'd love to get one for Atlanta.

    http://goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got mine as a graduation gift, but you can get one here at this etsy shop: http://rstyle.me/~a6kVv. Enjoy!

      Delete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio