photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Thursday, January 04, 2018

Day in NYC & Glossier

Happy New Year everyone! I am currently on my five and a half week winter break. I have had a lot of time to relax, do absolutely nothing, and reflect on my first semester of college. Everything was  great for the first few months of college, but unfortunately, I could not find any inspiration for my blog. Yesterday I went to New York City to meet up with some friends from school, and we went shopping and visited the Glossier Showroom. After my visit, I realized that I missed writing on my blog and sharing photos on my Instagram account (@theprepnextdoor). I have never been consistent with posting on Instagram, but it is a new year, and I look forward to improving this. 

My friends and I decided to walk through the Flat Iron District on our way to SoHo to get lunch at Delicatessen. The food was delicious and it was good to catch up with friends! After that, we stopped in a bunch of stores including Illesteva and Zara. I was looking to going to Glossier's Showroom. I have been wanting to visit the showroom for over a year now so I was beyond excited today was the day! I apologize for the photo overload, but everything was so pretty and needed to be photographed.


On Instagram, there has been a lot of hype over Glossier's products. I have seen a lot of posts and positive reviews about everything, and I was always interested in trying it for myself. Let me assure you that everyone was right because their products were amazing! I tried almost everything in the showroom, and my favorite products are the Birthday Balm Dotcom, Body Hero Duo, Cloud Paint, Stretch Concealer, and the Milk Jelly Cleanser. I have been recently been getting into skin care and makeup products, and it was great to try something different that works so nicely.



It was very fun to try out all of their products, and see what looks and works best for me since I use minimal makeup. The showroom was so pretty and aesthetically pleasing. I loved how organized everything was, and how easy it was to sample their products. The employees were very helpful, and my overall experience was great! Everything was fairly priced, and I think it is definitely worth the money.  I look forward to using the products I bought yesterday and buying more in the future!

You can shop my favorite product and more from Glossier below. 




Have you tried Glossier before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio