photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Outfits and Accessories for the Fourth of July


Independence Day is less than a week away. This is one of my favorite holidays because it is the beginning of summer. Although I have been on summer vacation for a couple of weeks now, it hasn't felt like summer yet. I have some of the greatest memories of this holiday, and I can't wait to create many more. This year, I will spending the day at the beach with my friends and family, and in the evening we are having a barbecue. There are various events leading up to this holiday which means you need a lot of red, white, and blue in your wardrobe. From going to the beach or going to a country club,  Tuckernuck has the perfect pieces that you should add to your wardrobe for the upcoming holiday.






Do you know what you're wearing for the Fourth of July?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio