photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Bahamas Photo Diary & Recap

I have been very inconsistent with my blog for the past couple of weeks. Right after graduation, you all know that I went on a trip to the Bahamas with a bunch of my friends. We had amazing weather, and it was great to relax, tan, and spend time with my friends.  After the Bahamas, I had college orientation for two days, and after that I went straight to the Jersey Shore where I am spending the rest of my summer. To continue my absence, I forgot my computer at home leaving me unable to write any blog posts. After all of this, I am finally back, and happy to share photos from my recent trip!

We stayed at the Cove at the Atlantis Resort. We arrived mid afternoon so we went to the pool for a couple of hours, and then got ready for dinner at Dune at the One & Only Hotel. This was my favorite restaurant on the trip! The hotel and restaurant are great with stunning views.

At dinner, I wore this Vineyard Vines maxi dress it was the perfect attire for the evening, and I love the color and embroidery.  

 
I loved these fun paintings that were inside the One & Onlyl!

The next two days we spent the majority of our time at the beach and the pool. It was really nice to relax. My favorite bathing suit I wore on the trip was my Solid & Striped one piece. It is super trendy, and I loved how I matched with the pool and the bright blue ocean!


In the evening, we would walk to the harbor and village where there were a variety of shops and restaurants. The village had adorable pastel buildings, and you could feel the Bahamian vibe as the night went on. 


This trip was the perfect way to end my senior year, and it is hard to believe that I leave for college in less than two months! I am definitely trying to live more in the moment, and spend less time on my phone because soon enough I will be away in Massachusetts. There is so much I have to do in such little time! I need to begin looking for bedding and items for my dorm. Eek!  Stay tuned for a blog post on that!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio