photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Après Ski


Greetings from Park City, Utah! If you follow me on instagram (@theprepnextdoor), then, you have probably noticed that I have been away skiing over Christmas vacation. Yesterday, my family and I went to the Deer Valley Ski Resort to ski for the day, and after, we went to the St. Regis for après ski and dinner. I thought it would be the perfect occasion to wear this adorable Après Ski Tee from Abercrombie. I love matching this tee with some of my favorite pieces such as this Patagonia vest and Daniel Wellington watch. Of course with the low Utah temperatures, I needed to keep warm with these amazing UGG boots (I highly recommend these for winter) and pom pom hat! 

xoxo






4 comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio