photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Friday, June 30, 2017

Friday Links


Let the long holiday weekend begin! Since the Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays, I thought it would be fun if I did this week's Friday links Fourth of July themed! This weekend I will be spending most of my time at the beach, and I will be going to barbecues with my friends and family. You can follow me on Instagram to see how I will be celebrating this weekend.


Kiel James Patrick has the perfect items for the Fourth of July.  I love this phone case, and at checkout, you can use the code "AmericanMade" and get 20% off your items.

Here are 18 easy recipes to make for the Fourth of July.

You can shop my Fourth of July picks here.

Here are a few holiday weekend sales.

Parker NY // Up to 70% off sale and take 25% off all sale items with the code LUCKYSTARS.

SHEIN // Save up yo 60% off on trend styles

Trina Turk // 25% off select styles

Urban Outfitters // Take 30% off ALL sale items online


How are you celebrating Independence Day?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio