photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Utah Recap

If you have been following me on Instagram (@theprepnextdoor), then, you probably noticed that I was away in Park City, Utah for Christmas break. My family and I go to Utah every year, and Christmas in Park City is one of my favorite places to be because it is very festive. I apologize for the photo overload in advance.

The first two days of skiing were incredibly snowy and freezing. It was literally a blizzard, but it was fabulous to have a white Christmas Eve and Christmas! We mainly skied at the Canyons Resort and Park City Mountain Resort in Park City, but we also made some trips to other ski destinations in Utah.



For Christmas dinner, my family and I went to Butcher's Steakhouse in downtown Park City for dinner. The food was delicious, and if you are every in Park City, I highly recommend having a meal there!


After Christmas, we skied at the Canyons Resort, and the weather was absolutely beautiful! I love skiing on bluebird days; it is truly the best. Of course, after skiing, relaxing in the hot tubs is the best treatment for sore muscles. The next day, my family and I trekked to the Snowbird Ski Resort. It was my first time skiing at Snowbird, and the views were breathtaking.


This was our view at lunch. It was the highest elevation of Snowbird at 11,000 feet. 


After a long day of skiing, we went into downtown Park City to shop. Downtown Park City is always so festive and beautiful. The buildings and lights always look amazing.


 

We popped into the Gorsuch store on Main Street, and let me tell you, this store is literal heaven. All of their merchandise is perfect. The Bogner ski coats and apparel are to die for!1 I am obsessed with the chevron coat and the matching pom pom hat.


 

We then ended our trip by skiing at the Deer Valley ski resort. Deer Valley always has fabulous skiing, lodges, restaurants, and shopping. The day we went to Deer Valley was another bluebird day which was great. I love skiing by the houses towards to the Jordanelle gondola. The view that overlooks the skyline and the lake is always beautiful. We then headed to the St. Regis for Apès ski and dinner. The hot chocolate was delicious. You can check out what I wore to the St. Regis here.

 Overall, this vacation was truly a success! I got tons of skiing in, and I had a blast being in one of my favorite places. I am so blessed that I got to spend lots of quality time with my family.


Did you do anything fun over Christmas break?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio