photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, January 02, 2017

Goals for the New Year


I have never been into New Year's Resolutions. I think it is better for me to set more realistic goals for myself that I know I will be capable of accomplishing.

Use my phone less // Cell phones are very addictive. I admit that I spend too much time on my phone. I downloaded the app Moment, and Moment tracks how much you use your phone each day. After you see how long you use your phone in one day, it is really eye opening and makes you want to not use it. I also spend too much time on my phone when I am with my friends and family, and I think it is important to get off of my cellular devices, and enjoy each other's company because in reality, our phones will never go away.

Get healthy // I recently started doing Soulcycle classes, and now I am literally obsessed. After I finish my workout I feel so much better about myself. Of course with working out, it is important to eat healthier. Good nutrition is essential to living a healthy lifestyle, and with some physical activity, it can help your overall health.

Live in the moment // I tend to get caught up in the past. I get so focused on the stress of the past that I let it take over what is currently going on in my life. This ultimately causes me not to fully enjoy and appreciate my life. With the near end of this chapter of my life, I need to enjoy the small things that high school and my life at home offers me, and I need to take advantage of every opportunity that comes my way because it could possibly never come again.

Do you have any goals for the New Year?
xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio