photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, May 22, 2017

Graduation Gift Ideas


My high school graduation is nearly 3 weeks away, and it is a bittersweet feeling. Upon graduation, there are some graduation parties of my friends and classmates that I will be attending. Gifts tend to be difficult to shop for because you want to find something affordable, your friends will like, and practical. They can also vary because you could buy your friends a nice piece of jewelry or something completely different such as a piece of luggage.

Mark & Graham has a variety of graduation gifts, and the best part is that you can personalize them with your monogram. For any upcoming summer travels and packing for college, the carry-on luggage and the commute clutch are great for storing all of your clothing and technology in one place. I love how accessible the commute clutch is, and when you're traveling it won't be difficult to find your phone, headphones, or iPod because it won't be lost in a random pocket of a cluttered bag.






2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of giving luggage. The gift is incredibly useful and lasts forever. I rounded up my favorite suitcases recently. http://www.goldclutter.com/2017/03/suitcases-under-150.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these picks.
    Xo, Kelsey | www.petiteinherpearls.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio