photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Far Hills Horse Races Recap

This past Saturday, I attended the biggest fall event in New Jersey, the Far Hills Hunt. This is an annual steeplechase horse race. I look forward to this event every year because I can finally pull out my fall wardrobe, and I get to spend the entire day with my friends and family. This day truly kicks off the fall season for me, and it is always a lot of fun. Unfortunately, since there was no cell phone service and I didn't get to carry my camera  around,I didn't take as many pictures as I normally would. However, here are a few pictures that my friend Luke took throughout the day.


Overall, it was a really fun day, and I loved how stress free it was since college applications are due in less than 2 weeks (eek!!). 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio