photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, October 24, 2016

Fall Neutrals

Zara Dress / Madewell Billie Boot / Zara Sweater / Madewell Suede Skirt / Madewell Lace-up boot / Daniel Wellington Watch

The fall weather in NJ has been so weird lately. The temperatures are drastically changing from 40 to 70 degrees. Since I haven't been able to wear my complete fall wardrobe yet, I have found some basic fall staples. Neutral colors look so good during this time of year as the leaves are changing, and they are a good transition from summer into the colder seasons. My favorite pieces so far from this season are the gingham zara dress, and the suede skirt. The suede skirt is great because you can style them with absolutely anything. From a striped t-shirt to a cable knit sweater, it really versatile.

Do you have any favorite fall staples?
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. That lace-up sweater is so adorable - I can't believe I haven't made my way over to Zara to get any new fall clothes yet!

    xo
    Olivia
    PrepEssentials

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio