photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Beginning of Fall

 Paige Denim, J.Crew Sweater, Illesteva Sunglasses, Vince Shoes, Tory Burch FitBit, Fornash Necklace 

 Now that the cold weather has finally arrived, my fall wardrobe is my go-to. Goodbye shorts, tank tops, sandals etc.  Hello to cable knit sweaters, layering, jeans, and riding boots! On Saturday, my mom and I unpacked all of my fall clothing from my attic, and prepared ourselves for the upcoming season! For the next couple of weeks, you will find me wearing these jeans and a similar neutral sweater.

Are you excited for fall?
xoxo,
MaryKate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio