photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Friday, October 02, 2015

Friday Links



Happy first Friday of October! It is hard to believe that I have been in school for exactly one month now, but on the other hand, I am really excited for the upcoming fall season. This weekend I was supposed to go apple and pumpkin picking with a couple of my friends, but due to the ominous weather patterns of Hurricane Joaquin, they may need to be postponed. So, I have decided to dedicate this set of Friday Links to fall. 

50 photos to take this fall

I need these Tory Burch riding boots

I love Krista's outfit featuring the Anchor Skirt. Such a nice fall transition


Have a great weekend!
MaryKate

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I bookmarked the 50 photos link :)
    xo, Annabel

    prepinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio