photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Saturday, September 06, 2014

Princeton University

Hey everyone! This was my first week back to school, and I am sad to say that school has officially started:(. On Friday, my school and I went on a field trip to Princeton University's Art Museum and to. There are so many beautiful and ancient paintings that are kept there. Besides going to the art museum, we went on a small college tour! Here are a few pictures I took of the campus; it was gorgeous. 




If you haven't noticed, I am obsessed with buildings that have ivy on them!

I wore my free people dress I got a while back with my Longchamp. It was very humid all week in New Jersey. So,  I thought this dress would be the perfect fit considering it is very lightweight. Overall, this day trip was a great and fun experience!

Have a great weekend!
xoxo,
MBK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio