photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Warby Parker Spring 2015 Collection

One thing I never thought that was going to happen was that I would have to get  eyeglasses. Both of my parents have them, but they got them when they were much older. I thought that I would get them when I was older just like them, but I was wrong. This past Friday, the nurse called me in to get my eyes checked. I barely could read anything on the eye chart. She came to the conclusion that I need to go and see an eye doctor and get a pair of glasses. Many of my friends and family have Warby Parker glasses, and they are obsessed with them! I decided to take a look into Warby Parker's Spring 2015 Collection. This collection focuses on "classic style decked out with subtle nautical details borrowed from life at sea." After looking at all 12 pairs in their newest collection and the rest on their website, I am really excited now to get glasses and find the perfect pair! They have a home try on system where you pick 5 pairs you are interested in, 5 days to try them on, and it is 100% free! How great and easy is that?! Also, for every pair you buy they will donate a pair to someone in need. 
Here are 5 pairs that I will be looking at to buy!
Finch  || Sims |Preston |Upton |Marcel

Do you own a pair of Warby Parker eyeglasses?
xo,
Mary Kate

1 comment:

  1. I recently had to get glasses this year as well. I have a pair from Kate Spade but definitely want to check out the Warby Parker collections. I have heard so many great things about the company!
    Xx, Catherine || www.preppybythesea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio