photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Links

It is really hard to believe that tomorrow is Halloween. Right now, I do not have a costume, but I will enjoy handing out candy to the little kids. I love to see what costumes that they wear because they always look adorable! Here are this Friday's links.


I am obsessed with Adele's new song, Hello! It has been on nonstop repeat for the past couple of days.

In need of a last minute Halloween costume? Check out my post here

Samson the Golden doodle is breaking the internet. Isn't he adorable?

How the Upper East Side celebrates Halloween

Have a great weekend and happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio