photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Sunday, November 09, 2014

Meet: Audrey Kelleher



Today I am interviewing Audrey Kelleher, the one behind the blog, Ack Whales.  I discovered Audrey over the summer on instagram. All of her photos are perfection. She also has an incredible blog on tumblr, that seems to capture a nautical lifestyle. I am so excited to have Audrey here today!

How did u start getting involved with blogging on tumblr?

Hmm... I don’t really remember.. I started when I was in 7th grade and it just kind of took off from there. I started adding my own pictures and I slowly gained a lot of followers. 

What was your favorite memory from this summer?

My favorite memory was spending Fourth of July with the KJP crew on Chappaquiddick Island. 

What is your go-to outfit for a fall day?

Definitely boots, jeans, and oxford and a sweater of some sort. 

What's it like living in Cape Cod? 

I love living on Cape Cod, especially in the summer. There’s so much to do! I do want to get away for college but I hope I’ll move back eventually. 


How did you get to start working with Kiel James Patrick and Sarah Vickers? 

Last year my cousin Jenna and I visited him at Head of the Charles Regatta and we kept in touch. During the spring we spoke with him again and asked if there was anyway were could be a part of the team. Kiel and Sarah created a mini internship for us and thats what we’ve been doing ever since.

What has your experience been like working with them?

It has been an amazing experience and I’ve met so many interesting, fabulous people and made so many new friends. 

I am obsessed with your instagram! What apps do you typically use to edit your photos? If you use any, what filter?

I usually use Afterlight to edit my pictures, but it really varies from picture to picture. 

You can follow Audrey on instagram: @audreyclaire2

Do you enjoy these posts? Please let me know!
xoxo,
MBK

3 comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio