photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Friday Finds



Ever since I was little, I have had an obsession with Polaroid cameras and pictures. As a child, my parents would take polaroids of me, I love looking back at them in my photo albums. Recently, polaroid cameras such as Fujifilm Instax 8 have become very popular. I own the pink fujifilm polaroid camera, and I absolutely love it! It is such a fun item to carry around to take pictures with, and it brings back an old look. Recently, I saw Sarah Vicker's instagram photo of her using the new Instax printer. I had no clue what it is, so I looked a little more into it. It prints polaroid pictures from your smartphone by downloading the Instax SHARE app. You can choose any photos from your photo library, instagram, or facebook account, and the printer will print out your digital photo as a polaroid! How great is that?! I decided to invest in one, and I have to admit, it was totally worth it! It is also super easy!


Have you heard of the Instax printer?
xo,
MaryKate



2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! I've never heard of it. I think this would be a smart investment on my part! Thanks for the idea :)
    -Marissa Clair
    http://clairwithcharm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently, I saw Sarah Vicker's instagram photo of her using the new Instax printer. I had no clue what it is, so I looked a little more into it. It prints ... instaxprinter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio