photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Monday Links

It has been a while since I have written a blog post or really have done anything. I apologize! I have been super busy with tons of school work, and I just recovered from the stomach virus. Not how I expected to start of the new month and the new year. Anyways, I am back and I promise that I will be more active! Here are a few links to cheer up your Monday;)


  • Im obsessed with the Jenna Perriwinkle KJP bracelet!
  • Kate Spade's hot air balloon is so cool, I'm definitely going to have to buy it!
  • New Arrivals are available at Ban.do!!
  • I am currently obsessed with Taylor Swift's song New Romantics that is available on the Target Edition of her album 1975

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio