photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, September 29, 2014

Peter Pan Collar






Dress (similar) // heels (similar)

It has been forever since I have done a blog post, especially an outfit post! Sorry!! The beginning of the school year can get quite hectic if you know what I mean. Anyways, I am so excited to share this outfit. Last year, I bought this dress from Kate Spade, and I had only worn it probably two to three times. I decided to wear it to a family gathering this weekend because I could not let it just sit and hang in my closet! I thought this dress is the perfect fall transition, especially with the leopard peter pan collar. I am obsessed!

                                                    Have you transitioned into fall yet?
                                                                          xo,
                                                                         MBK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio