photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Saturday, October 04, 2014

Instagram Favorites

Happy Saturday! I have decided to share my serious addiction with Instagram with all of you. I have a tendency to check my feed way too many times in a day. Here are a few of my current favorite Instagram accounts that I check daily!



1. @mackenziehoran
Mackenzie is the owner of the boutique Design Darling. If you love anything that is pink, navy, and green than she has you covered! She posts the cutest photos of the items she has in stock, and of course her adorable dog Rory!

2. @stephens_louisa
Louis is known for her blog Sidebraids. Her different outfit posts in front of her book shelf are always perfection!
4. @carly
Well you all probably should know, that I have been obsessed with Carly's blog, The College Prepster for quite some time now. You can follow along with her adorable puppy Theodore Fitzpatrick!
5. @slvenck
Finally, Sarah! She posts the cutest photos of her outfits and daily essentials.

All of these accounts have bright, creative, and unique photos that I just love to look at! If you don't know already, you can find me on Instagram @theprepnxtdoor!


What are your favorite Instagram accounts?
xoxo,
MBK


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio