photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sweet 16 in NYC


For my friends Sweet 16, my friends and I went into New York City for the day on Saturday. OMG it was a pretty amazing day, to start it off my friends and I met TAYLOR SWIFT!!! She was filming a commercial in this small cafe. She is gorgeous in person. Also, she wished my friend a happy birthday, I couldn't believe that! After that, we went shopping in Greenwhich Village, and had dinner at the Sugar Factory! It was amazing! The food was delicious and the drinks were so good. Here are some pics from my day in the city!










How did you spend your weekend?
Xoxo,
MBK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio