photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, July 07, 2014

Outfit: Summer Evenings




Romper // Tibi (old)    Sandals // Jack Rogers    Cuff // J Crew (similar)
This weekends weather was perfect! There was not a single cloud in the sky and was the perfect temperature. I spent most of the day at the beach, and in the evening my family and I went to our tennis club to celebrate my brother's birthday. I have a busy week ahead of me, but it is going to be super exciting! I am attending the Smart Girls Group Summit on Wednesday and Thursday. Please tell me below if you're attending! 
 xoxo,
MBK

1 comment:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio