photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Friday, July 11, 2014

NYC Recap



This week I attended the Smart Girls Summit in NYC. There were so many phenomenal speakers and were so inspiring. I learned a lot of valuable lessons about myself, blogging, and branding. Also, I had the opportunity to meet other bloggers and girls that were my age. Being able to speak to many of these girls was so cool because I only see them through social media, and they come from all over the country and world. Stay tuned sometime next week for a recap of both days at the Summit. 
Happy Friday!
MBK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio