photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Saturday, July 05, 2014

Fourth of July Recap

Even though it rained until five o'clock in the afternoon, we still made the best of my favorite holiday. My cousins and I baked delicious cookies (stay tuned this week) and fooled around most of the day. In the evening, the weather cleared up and we went to our friends party! They had tons desserts and super fun games. I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday.

How did you spend the fourth?
xoxo,
MBK


Don't these desserts look delicious? 


 We played American flag corn hole and croquet.



 My brother previously for his birthday got a Vineyard Vines skateboard and I thought I had to give it a try;)


1 comment:

  1. Your dress is fabulous! I love this! and those desserts looked so yummy...
    xx-
    Cathleen
    Classy Cathleen

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio