photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Friday, August 25, 2017

Friday Links

T-1 day until I move into my dorm! I am so excited for college to start, and to explore what Holy Cross has to offer. This past week was low key but crazy because I've been packing, running errands, and getting everything ready before I move into school. It's hard to believe that all of my friends have been in school for almost a week. I just can't wait to get settled in and be on my merry way.


You can get 25% off J. Crew new arrivals with the code 48HOURS.

I got these camouflage pants from J. Crew, and I am looking forward to wearing them this fall!

An exclusive tour of Kiel James Patrick and Sarah Vicker's KJP Flagship store. It is every preppy person's dream store. Their sweater collection is amazing; I definitely need to get one. The Anchor sweaterStripes Du Cap Ferrat, and the Freshest Catch are my favorites!

Taylor Swift just released her new single Look What You Made Me Do. What do you think of it?

I love how Emma this pink wrap skirt; it looks adorable on her!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio