photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Thursday, August 24, 2017

New Beginnings


In two days, I move into my dorm at Holy Cross. I could not be more excited, and I look forward to meeting my roommate for the first time! I have four days of orientation which will be good to get familiar with the campus and meet more of my classmates, and on Wednesday, I begin classes. This past week has been hard because I've had to say my goodbyes to all of my friends. Although it has been sad and quite emotional, I am ready to meet new people and begin my new life at Holy Cross! 

Stay tuned on my Instagram stories for updates on move-in day!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio