photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, June 05, 2017

White & Red Embroidered Jumpsuit


Graduation season is full in swing, and there are a bunch of parties that I have and will be attending for my friends and classmates. I saw this red embroidered jumpsuit at Club Monaco, and I instantly fell in love with it. I knew it would be the perfect outfit to wear to my best friend's graduation brunch. I loved the espadrille wedges, and the layering of the two tassel necklace I thought brought entire red look together. This is by far one of my favorite outfits, and it is perfect for so many occasions. 




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio