photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Travel Destination: Bahamas

 
 

One week from today, I am headed to Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas! A bunch of my friends and I are doing a senior vacation to celebrate our graduation, and I am very excited. I have been to this resort a couple of times with my family in the past, and it is one of my favorite vacation spots. I love how Atlantis has a variety of activities. There are many fun water slides such as the Leap of Faith (it goes straight down!), the lazy river, and beach and pool locations to relax, swim, and tan. It is going to be a fun time, and I am looking forward to being away from the gray and rainy weather in New Jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio