photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Thursday, June 01, 2017

Solid & Striped Bathing Suits


I cannot believe that graduation and summer are a little over a week away. After graduation, I am going to the Bahamas for a senior trip with a group of my classmates, and I am beyond excited. For the past few years, I have been obsessed with the Solid & Striped one pieces. One of the first times I saw these bathing suits was when Taylor Swift matched with Gigi Hadid and Cara Delevingne on the Fourth of July (as seen above). I love the classic, bold, and color-blocked stripes, and I didn't want to go another summer without having my own Solid & Striped bathing suit. So, I finally bought the Anne Marie one piece in the Sea Stripe color. It was such a difficult decision picking which color I wanted to get because I love them all! All of the bright colors will look great with a nice tan, and it just has me psyched for summer!



Are you a fan of the Solid & Striped one pieces?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio