photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, June 12, 2017

Life Update

It has been a crazy and eventful week for me, and I apologize for being very MIA. This past week was officially my last week of school. The earlier part of the week consisted of graduation practice and a presentation about my internship. This was all pretty boring, but Friday and this weekend was a very exciting and bittersweet time for myself and classmates. 

On Friday once school ended, I had my friend Petra's birthday party. It was Cochella themed and the name of the party combined the beginning of her name and Cochella to make Petchella. There were carnival rides, a flower crown table, a henna table, and a special guest appearances and performances by Jaden Smith and Jordan Woods. It was pretty cool to see these celebrities in person, and overall, I had an amazing time!


Saturday night, I attended the Chainsmokers concert at Forest Hills Stadium in New York. I have been a huge fan of the Chainsmokers for a long time, so it was really cool to see them live. 


Sunday afternoon, I finally graduated high school! It was a very exciting moment, and it was great to have my immediate and extended family attend the ceremony and watch me hit this milestone in my life. One of my favorite traditions for graduation is the attire for the graduates.  For the ceremony, we have to wear white gowns and gloves and receive pink roses. I absolutely love this traditional look. After graduation, there was a class dinner dance which was so much fun. It was great to be with my grade together one last time, and celebrate this moment together.

Here is my class photo. You can spot me in the front row towards the left!


Tomorrow morning, I head to the Bahamas for a senior vacation with a bunch of my friends! I am so excited to relax and soak up the sun! You can follow my adventures on Instagram, @theprepnextdoor.

xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. I wish I went to Petchella. It sounds amazing. I love how you got a wristband for it.

    http://goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio