photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Friday, July 07, 2017

Weekend Sales


This week flew by, and I can't believe it is already the weekend. I spent the majority of my Fourth of July at the beach relaxing, soaking up the sun, and spending time with my family and friends.  There are a bunch of things I am looking forward to this weekend. Tonight, I am going to the Zac Brown Band concert with a bunch of my friends. Although I am not a big fan of country music, I am very excited to hear them live. Also, with the holiday weekend coming to a close, there are still some great sales being offered until Sunday that you should all check out because there are some nice items with amazing deals!

J. Crew Factory get an extra 50% off sale items with EXTRA50.

Tory Burch get an extra 30% off sale items with EXTRA30. I love these espadrille wedges.

Club Monaco you can get up to 60% off select items.  I got this denim sherpa jacket for $139, and it will be perfect for this fall and winter!

Anthropologie get an extra 30% off sale items.

Mark & Graham you can get up to 50% off sale items. Their monogram towels will be perfect for college!

PBteen  you can get up to 75% off select items. This is the perfect time to buy items for my dorm.

There is another big sale coming up! Next Thursday is the first day for early access to the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. Stay tuned for a blog post on my favorite products that will be offered at the sale. 

Have a great weekend and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio