photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Summer Shades




I don't have a big sunglass collection. I have two pairs of illesteva glasses and one set of Ray-Ban. I am slowly getting sick of wearing the same shades daily, and have realized that I need to expand my collection. My twin sister has quite the sunglasses collection. I love the fact that she has fun and different glasses that I don't ordinarily gravitate towards to. Even though this shape is unlike the round shape I typically wear from Illesteva, my current favorite pair are the Hexagonal Flat lens sunglasses by Ray-Ban. Ray-Ban prices always seem reasonable, and although there are some sunglasses that can be pricey, I think depending on the designer they can be worth every penny.  

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio