photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Friday, May 05, 2017

Friday Links

Happy Cinco de Mayo! This afternoon officially marks that I am done with all of my academic classes and high school. Wow. It is truly hard to believe that everything is almost over. This week I had my AP exams so I was home studying and enjoying my time off. I am excited for next week because I begin my senior internship in the city! 


Gray Malin just released his outdoor umbrella collection with Santa Barbara designs! They are inspired by various of his photograph series. My favorite are either the Rivazzurra or the pink and white!

I really want this S'well bottle. I love the pink design.

These tennis sneakers from Soludos are adorable.

Such a great post by Carly for how to break in Jack Rogers before summer.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love the sneakers. They're perfect for Summer.

    http://goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio