photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Thursday, May 04, 2017

The Perfect Shoes for Spring


With the warm weather, I have begun wearing my flip flops and sandals again. My favorite part about sandals, slip-on sandals, and espadrilles is that they are easy to wear and  they are incredibly comfortable! On the first few slip-on sandals, I love the embroidered details and tassels. Soludos Espadrilles are one of my absolute favorite shoe companies because of their comfort, but also for their unique designs. Aren't the peacock and flamingo espadrilles adorable?!


1 comment:

  1. I love the sneaker espadrilles. They're the perfect everyday shoe for Spring.

    Http://goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio