photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Friday, November 04, 2016

Friday Links

I truly did not believe that I was going to get through this week. My first set of college applications were due this past Tuesday, and my first quarter ended yesterday so I need to make sure my grades were in good shape before I would be submitted them to colleges. Now that the hardest part (I think) of the college process is officially done, I feel like 1,000 pounds were taken off of my shoulder. It is truly a relief. Now, I just have to wait. If any of you are interested in a post about the whole college process, I am more than happy to write about my personal experience.

 I am so excited for this weekend because my soccer team that I manage is in the semi-finals for the state tournament. Soccer has been a sport I have loved being a part of during high school, and I am so glad to see our team progress farther into the tournaments than it ever has while I have attended my school. In addition, my school does their annual holiday boutique, and today is the first day. It is hard to believe that Christmas is in over a month, and it is already time to get into the holiday spirit. Finally, this Sunday, daylight savings time ends, and in reality, it will be really nice to get an extra hour of sleep. 




Krista has been killing it with her outfits lately.

The official preppy clothing essentials. This is so accurate.

This Pacific Heights home in San Francisco is absolutely breathtaking. OMG.

I need this bow-back shirt.

There aren't any vests I have been interested in really this season, but I do like this one from Madewell.

Song I'm loving: Mercy by Shawn Mendes


Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio