photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, November 07, 2016

Gingham Sweatshirt



Vineyard Vines Sweatshirt / J.Crew Leggings / Tory Burch Riding Boots

A couple days ago, my mom bought me this gingham sweatshirt from Vineyard Vines, and I am literally obsessed with it. I am a huge fan of the navy gingham, and it is also extremely comfortable. It is the perfect sweatshirt to wear while running errands or over my school uniform polo. This sweatshirt is a part of Vineyard Vines's holiday collection, and it is one of the many cute things you can buy yourself or your friends for the upcoming holidays.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Omg this sweatshirt is so cute! And so cozy for the fall!!

    Xo, Kate // asprinkleofkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio