photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, November 14, 2016

EOS Lip Balm



EOS lip balm has become a fashion staple over the past couple of years. Their variety of colors allow you to color coordinate your outfits which is something that I absolutely love. When I am looking for my lip balm in my backpack or bag, the colors make it instantly recognizable. However, the colors aren't the best part, it's the flavor. Their products are 95% organic, and their flavors have been my essential lip balm for a long time because they truly do moisturize my lips in comparison to other chap sticks. A couple of months ago, EOS released their shimmer collection which lets you to moisturize your lips while adding a hint of color to your smile. I am looking forward to trying this collection out because there are not many other lip balms that can give a light shimmer.








Thank you to EOS Lip Balm for sponsoring this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio