photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, April 03, 2017

Prom Dress Ideas



Prom season has officially begun, and one of the most stressful things about prom is finding the perfect dress. There are always so many options when it comes to prom dresses. Last year at my prom, I wore a red one shoulder BCBG dress (similar), and I absolutely adored it. This year, I ordered this Fame & Partners crisscross dress with a custom blue color. I am super excited for it to come, and one of my favorite aspects about Fame & Partners is that you can customize the color of your dress. They have a variety of fabulous colors! Fame & Partners is a great brand to find a pretty affordable prom dress.  All of these dresses that I have rounded up are stunning options for the big night.


Have you found your prom dress yet?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio