photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Thursday, April 02, 2015

Friday Links


Wow, what a short week it has been! This weekend I will be spending Easter with my extended family. Easter is one of my favorite holidays because it always is a sign of Spring for me and I am sure for many others. I love waking up to my pink Easter basket filled with tons of candy and specifically chocolate eggs and bunnies:). Most of all, to the birds chirping and blue skies. Here are this weeks links:  

 I need this Lilly Pulitzer outfit for summer.

An adorable and easy Confetti Easter Egg DIY.

Have you checked out Tuesday's blog post on a delicious Rice Krispies nest recipe?

If you haven't already, you have to go see Insurgent in theaters! By far one of my favorite movies of  this year.

Lilly Pulitzer for Target just released their look book! Isn't it amazing?! Don't forget that this collection releases on April 19.


Have a fabulous weekend and Easter holiday!
xoxo,
MaryKate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio