photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Update


I apologize for being completely MIA this entire month! School has been quite hectic with final assignments because senior year is finally coming to a close (3 days)!! It is a bittersweet feeling, and I cannot get over how fast high school goes by. The next two months are full of events such as prom, my school capstone project (mini internship), graduation, and graduation parties. I will definitely take advantage of the time I have left with my classmates. Next year, I will be attending the College of the Holy Cross in Massachusetts! I could not be happier with my decision, and I am so excited for the future. 

This week, I will be back to blogging, and next week, I'll go back to my typical schedule. If any of you have post requests, please feel free to share. 

On another note, here are some items I am loving right now. 






Sundry Stripe Sweatpants (love the pink and navy)

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio