photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, March 27, 2017

Wynwood Walls





If you follow me on Instagram, you probably noticed that I was in Miami over spring break. One site in Miami that I really wanted to explore was Wynwood Walls. Wynwood Walls and the Wynwood neighborhood are so trendy and extremely colorful. There are dozens of beautiful murals throughout this area. This rainbow mural in the Wynwood Walls gallery really caught my eye. I just love everything about it.

 The day when I was going to Wynwood, I wanted to wear something light and neutral because of the heat and so the walls would be able to stand out. This white romper from Brandy Melville was the perfect option, and it was great that my pink tassel necklace from Summer Love Designs matched with the different shades of pink on the wall. 

Here are some similar versions of my romper and sandals:



xoxo
PS: Stay tuned later this week for some exciting news!

1 comment:

  1. I wear dresses or skirts whenever humanly possible. It's both a comfort factor and I just like how it looks!And a http://www.zaful.com/s/velvet-prom-dress/ is the best choose in the daily life.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio