photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Sand Dollar Pants

Greetings from Miami! Right now, I am writing from my balcony looking out at the beautiful blue ocean and palm trees. Before I went away, I bought these comfortable and beachy sand dollar pants from Vineyard Vines. I love the pink and blue color combo, and it is always amazing when you have jewelry that color coordinates with your outfit. My tassel necklace is from Summer Love Designs. My classmate's cousin and aunt makes and sells a variety of adorable and chic jewelry at great prices. You can purchase their jewelry right off of their instagram page.

 






xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio