photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Friday, March 10, 2017

Friday Links


Spring break is finally here, yay! I am so happy to be going away. Over the next week, you can follow me on Instagram (@theprepnextdoor) to stay updated on what I will be doing over break in Miami. Here are this week's Friday links.

Lilly Pulitzer is doing a collaboration with Society Social that is only available on March 18 for customers who spend more than $3,000. 

These are the ultimate spring break pants.

The new leggings trend you should try before everyone else does.

I love these Bauble Bar drop earrings. They are really pretty, and look really light to wear.

This tote describes how I am feeling right now.

Have a great weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio