photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Outfit: Sherpa Vest

Happy first day of December! I cannot believe that it is my birthday and Christmas season! If you follow me on Instagram, then you would I have seen what I was up to throughout the Thanksgiving break. After touring many colleges in the Boston area, my family went up to visit my cousins who live in Marblehead, MA. New England is absolutely beautiful. I love the chilly and refreshing weather. Recently, I bought this sherpa vest from Velvet, and I am obsessed with it. It is super comfy and perfect for the cold weather. Since my cousins live on the ocean, there are a bunch of rocks we can climb along the coast. My duck boots came in handy when my feet got wet!

Velvet by Graham and Spence Vest, Paige Denim Jeans, Sperry Topsider Duck Boots, J. Crew Turtleneck 

Are you a fan of the sherpa vest?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio