photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, November 30, 2015

Mockingjay Part 2

I don't typically blog about movies. However, over the Thanksgiving break, one of my family's tradition for the past 4 years has been to go see the Hunger Games movies. I read the Hunger Games book series by Suzanne Collins, and I became obsessed with them (Team Peeta ftw). I'm a sucker for a good love story, and that is what I found in both the books and the movies. I am that kind of person that loves to get sucked into another world. It allows me to escape reality. 


I personally did not like Mockingjay Part 1. I thought it was boring, but I knew that the action was just about to begin. So, I was quite disappointed that I would have to wait a whole another year to see it.  However, a year goes by really fast, and the time finally came. I cannot believe that this is the final movie of the franchise. Francis Lawrence, the director of the movie did a phenomenal job of concluding the series. 


For those who did not read the books, I do not want to ruin anything for you, but if you decide to take a trip to the movies and are contemplating what to see, I highly recommend that you pick the Hunger Games. It is worth watching especially for those who have seen the previous sequels. 

Have you seen Mockingjay Part 2?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio