photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Monday, October 19, 2015

Super S'well

One thing that I use 24/7 is my water bottle. I bring mine everywhere I go. I am all about having something that is bright to drink out of because why not? Recently, I heard about S'well's water bottle collection; I think it is absolutely to-die for. There are so many fun, chic, and different patterns that one would not ordinarily see on a water bottle. They are all so cute which makes it really difficult just to choose one! Also, even better, they can keep drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12. What a win win!






Which S'well water bottle is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio