photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Home.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-twitter.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Insta.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-Pinterest.png photo ThePrepNextDoorSN-bloglovin.png

Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday Links


Wow. I cannot believe this week is (almost) finally over. It has gone by extremely slow, and I am beyond grateful that it is the weekend. My brain is fried from school and the PSAT, and I cannot wait to sleep in and relax.




Have you heard of the Mini Bar by Pinch Provisions? Check it out and design your own kit here.

I think I just found my future dream house! Isn't it absolutely gorgeous?

Louis Vuitton is bringing back their Fleurs Trunk

Have you ever thought about what your manicure color says about yourself?


Have a good weekend!
MaryKate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio